"*" indicates required fields
August 28, 2022 7:07 am
The Forerunners Main Street Four Cities 47km Urban Challenge route includes running in four cities (Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, and Richmond) of the Lower Mainland Vancouver that the participants must climb during the run. The total distance is 47 km (there is no official measurement of the course). The Challenge starts and finishes at Forerunners Main Street located at 3889 Main Street (and 23rd). The participants must run or walk the challenge course. This is not a race.
Sponsored by New Balance
Date: August 28, 2022
Run the 47 km course by following the route map: https://www.strava.com/routes/18632344
- Challengers sign up on Strava and join the Forerunners Main Street “Club” on Strava.
- Wear GPS watch or use a phone mapping application that connects with Strava.
- Participants must post their run or walk on Strava where it is visible in the Forerunners Main Street Club activities to demonstrate completion of the challenge.
- Finishers receive a Four Cities Challenge technical running shirt.
- Finishers post your results on Race Roster.
- Opportunity for a draw prize of a pair of New Balance running shoes.
- Minimum 10 oz water bottle
- Minimum 7 food gels
- $30 cash for cab fare in case you are unable to complete the challenge
- Personal ID