"*" indicates required fields
Anytime - to October 3, 2021
The Forerunners Main Street Virtual Seven Summits of Vancouver 47km Urban Challenge route includes running the Seven Summits of Vancouver that the participants must climb during the run. The total distance is 47 km (there is no official measurement of the course). The Challenge starts and finishes at Forerunners Main Street located at 3889 Main Street (and 23rd). The participants must run or walk the challenge course.
This is not a race. Completion of the challenge entitles participants to receive a t-shirt, and entry for a draw prize for running shoes and other running accessories. The draw prizes will be made after the final day for the Challenge.
There is no support and there are no aid stations during this challenge. Bring your own water and running gels. The course does pass several water fountains where you can refill your water bottle or hydration pack. There are several washrooms along the course.
Course Map on Strava:
- Challengers sign up on Strava and join the Forerunners Main Street “Club” on Strava.
- Wear GPS watch or use a phone mapping application that connects with Strava.
- Participants must post their run or walk on Strava where it is visible in the Forerunners Main Street Club activities to demonstrate completion of the challenge.
- Minimum 10 oz water bottle
- Minimum 7 food gels
- $30 cash for cab fare in event you are unable to complete the challenge
- Personal ID
- Completed challenge waivers online